We put AMIGOS first
There’s life at work and life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy, travel often, get time to give back, and have the financial resources and support they need. Join the AMIGO Properties family to take your career goals to the next level.
AMIGO Properties LLC is a real estate company that is looking for sales and leasing agents for Abu Dhabi and Dubai real estate market. You should be self-motivated, passionate, and have a proven track record in real estate or sales. You will have high standards, be hardworking and thrive on a new challenge. Real estate jobs can be fulfilling and financially rewarding but remember it’s not easy.
A real estate advisor should have an extensive background in real estate often with experience and resources that extend far beyond the responsibilities of buying and selling real estate. A real estate advisor works in an advisory capacity to help you plan more strategically, and increase the value of your currently-owned or prospective real estate assets. Some of the duties a real estate advisor often carries out are:
- Evaluating or completing an acquisition or sale
- Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Evaluation of land, zoning, or any other property for sale that could impede or enhance a property’s development
- Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or the buy of a residential/commercial property
- Guidance in developing, building, or renovating residential and commercial properties
- Strategies for improving operations and customer satisfaction on income-producing properties
- A neutral party to advise on the best outcomes for owned real estate
- Direction on property management best practices
Driver license + Car is a must
Female Applicants ONLY
- Initiating sales with potential clients over the phone.
- Calling daily to provide leads and follow up with them on a regular basis.
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with the sales/leasing teams to provide quick response times and meet their needs.
- Asking questions to engage clients and keep the conversation going.
- Gathering and documenting client information, to prepare contracts and property short-term permits.
- Keeping up to date on all short-term market trends.
- Answering customers’ questions on short-term rentals.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage clients in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting clients
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs, living standards, and economic viability of prospective customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime, etc)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- Proven working experience as Leasing Agent
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
What's your next destination?
A world where anyone can belong anywhere starts with a workplace where you feel welcome and can contribute your best work. it’s simply the real estate job you’ve been looking for
- Learning and development by working within a highly-experienced team
- A friendly working environment that leads to higher job satisfaction and increased productivity
- We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow
- Annual travel and experiences credit
- Real estate jobs doesn’t have an income cap